- NYPD – Shame on You
- The Lack of Decorum
- The Flynn Fiasco
- The Case against Hillary Clinton
- What Disqualifies Trump for the White House?
- The Trump Phenomenon
- Mass Shootings – They’re already against the law
- Cosmos – An Eye on the Stars? Almost.
- My ignition switch turned off, oh my!
- More Gun Control? – Really?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Cosmos with Neil DeGrasse Tyson is over. If you missed the thirteen episodes of stunning imagery, highly imaginative content, and down-to-earth history, you can get it on disc, so don’t despair. I was especially touched by the story of Neil’s … Continue reading
Recent television ads (that I’ve seen) show a senior citizen beseeching other seniors to join AAPR in its fight against Congress to save their social security and Medicare benefits. He says something to the effect of: “I worked hard for … Continue reading
Welcome to American Pork. My name is Terry Wright. I’m a writer from Denver, Colorado. It’s been my observation over the years that nobody really gives a shit what I have to say. I’m not famous. I haven’t been accused of … Continue reading