The story of the world’s largest pearl is a mix of legend, history, and human tragedy that spans the Pacific from a pre-war paradise in the Philippines, through hell on the Bataan Death March during World War II, to prejudice and betrayal in America. Take the journey with a Filipino soldier, Timoteo Matito, and an American Geologist, Wilbur Cobb, as they battle greedy investors and a curse from ancient China. You’ll discover the dark heart of mankind and witness a brilliant wonder of nature few people have ever seen.
- The Flynn Fiasco
- The Case against Hillary Clinton
- What Disqualifies Trump for the White House?
- The Trump Phenomenon
- Mass Shootings – They’re already against the law
- Cosmos – An Eye on the Stars? Almost.
- My ignition switch turned off, oh my!
- More Gun Control? – Really?
- Debunking Obama – The Keystone Pipeline
- Obama or Romney – Who will it be?